Category: Web Design

Website Development with Real Estate Analogy – Rent, Buy, or Build

In today’s world, it’s challenging to find someone not sitting within arm’s reach of an electronic device. Smart phones, tablets, computers—these machines are part of our everyday lives and means we have access to information unlike ever before. With just a few key strokes or a few swipes of the finger, consumers can find just… Read more »

Creating A Customer Experience With Your Website

The human attention span is now 8.25 seconds, which is down from 12 seconds in 2000. This means you have 8 seconds to convince the user that they will find a product or service that solves their pain point, provide a specific benefit, and why they should stay on your site to possible buy from… Read more »

What should I pay for a website?

A website is a vital aspect to running any business, organization, or event in today’s economy. Especially when starting a business, it is important to invest in a website that will support your company’s purpose and get information to clients and potential clients. One question every business owner has when beginning to look for a… Read more »

Custom Website vs Online Template Website

The big questions a business owner has to ask when it’s comes time to build a new website or upgrade the existing one they have now, is if they want to hire a web designer or go to a online company that will over them a template for free or a few dollars a month…. Read more »

If You Create It – They Will Come

Field of Dreams is by far one of my favorite movies of all times, especially being a avid baseball fan. For those that have not seen the movie, this Iowa farmer named Ray Kinsella (played by Kevin Costner), keeps hearing these voices “If you build it, he will come”. I won’t go into the whole… Read more »

Working on optimizing your landing page? READ THIS!

In these days of increased internet marketing, we focus a lot on the quality of our ads on search engines, making sure we tweak and stretch every possible angle to achieve our target audience. What we so often forget to do is to optimize that ad’s destination after it has been so tenderly crafted. To… Read more »

The Difference In Hosting

When it comes to hosting a website there are a lot of different companies and options out there to choose from. You can get hosting from as low as $5 a month or as expensive as several hundred dollars a month. So what’s the best option? The hosting you choice depends on your situation and… Read more »

Stop the Madness! It’s Called Analytics

We hear ROI all the time in business, and the question that always revolves around this topic is, “How do you measure it?” If you ask 50 different marketing agencies, you will probably get 50 different answers. Here are some facts to look at when looking at this equation. Studies show that 89%+ consumers will… Read more »

Don’t Huff and Puff and Blow Your Profits Away

Yesterday, I witnessed someone asking a salesperson a few questions. Instead of smiling and answering the questions, the salesperson was huffy and puffy with them, acting like the customer was bugging them. If that wasn’t enough, they sent them somewhere else in the store to go talk to someone else. Instead of walking the customer… Read more »

80/20 Rule for Social Media

When setting up your social media marketing campaign, remember the 80/20 rule. Spend 80% of your time getting involved in conversations relating to your profession. Give followers tips and educate them on your industry. Spend the other 20% promoting your products or services. Remember to sell the benefits, not the features. Depending on what your… Read more »