Triple R Marketing is looking to grow our team.
- Managing all marketing for the client including content creation (blogs), social media postings on multiple platforms.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the client in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the clients marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Oversee analytics and initiating corrective actions
- Sales pitch on behalf of client
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Salary and Benefits
- Traveling will be very limited, but will be required from time to time.
- Can work from home (optional)
- $770.00 week salary ($40,000 year)
- 1 week paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- 3% retirement contribution match after 1 year of employment based on previous year W2
- 15% commission on net profit on any new client manager brings in