With so many options, online shopping can be challenging. Sometimes you have to see and touch an item for peace of mind knowing it’s the right choice. Most samples can be returned up to 10 days upon receiving for for a full account credit. Client is responsible for all shipping costs involved. A team member will notify you with details regarding your request prior to processing.
How to request a sample
Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the product SKU, color, and ship to address.
How to request a return
Clients who wish to return samples without incurring charges must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Return Window: Clients must initiate the return process within 10 business days of receiving the samples.
- Sample Condition: Samples must be returned in their original, unopened, and undamaged condition. This includes the preservation of all packaging, labeling, and any accompanying documentation.
- Return Authorization: To initiate the return process, contact purchasing at email@example.com to request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. This RGA number must be clearly marked on the returned package.
- Return Shipping: Clients are responsible for the cost of return shipping. We recommend using a trackable shipping method to ensure the safe and timely return of the samples.
- Inspection and Processing: Upon receiving the returned samples, the manufacturers will inspect all items to ensure they meet the above criteria. If the samples are in satisfactory condition, we will process the return, and no charges will be incurred.
- Charges for Damaged or Late Returns: Clients who return samples in a damaged condition or outside the 10-business-day return window may be subject to charges, which will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.